SAFE Credit Union's Financial Education team presents a financial wellness workshop for our community members on estate planning basics!
At this informative session attendees will learn:
• Why a Living Trust is so important for homeowners;
• What is the difference between a Living Trust and a Will;
• How to avoid the costly, public and time consuming probate process;
• How to plan for incapacity, protect your family and your assets.
• How to safeguard minor children and special needs dependents.